There are two packages you can choose from:
1. The single photographer package:
A recent testimonial from someone who booked the single photographer package:
“I used the little photo firm for our wedding. it was a big decision choosing a photographer to capture your special day, and I am so so so glad that I found Ian and Christina. The Little Photo Firm captured our day so beautifully!
Our wedding was arranged for 2020, which was cancelled due to covid. Ian and Christina were so great with us changing the date and venue of our wedding, and it was one less stress to have.
I spoke to Ian about what I had planned for the day. I told him I knew little about photography and what kind of photos I wanted. He was great at explaining what he thought would be good ideas, and arranging the day.
Ian arrived early and captured our day from getting ready until dancing at night. I honestly didn’t even know he was there. I can’t remember seeing him during the ceremony and reception (in a good way). He captured absolutely everything, every part of our wedding, without us even knowing! He captured every guest arriving, every natural moment, and the photos have come out stunning.
Ian arrived early and moved between photos of me and my bridesmaids getting ready, to pictures of the decorated ceremony and the groom and guests arriving. He has then captured every amazing moment in the evening, and literally every single guest that arrived, he has snapped a picture of us with them!!!
I very highly recommend using Ian and Christina for your wedding, or any special event. Amazing prices compared to some wedding photographers, and they really do an amazing job.
Thank you to you both. my husband and I appreciate it so much and have very special photos to remind us of our special day.”
For prices, please enter your email below to receive a brochure immediately.
2. The full wedding package:
For prices, enter your email below to receive a brochure immediately.
Some kind words from someone who booked the two-photographer package:
“I just wanted to say a huge thank you for our sideshow and pictures.
We’ve looked through them all twice now and we think they’re absolutely amazing!
You and Christina worked tirelessly on the day and have captured everything we could’ve possibly wished for and so much more, so thank you so much!!”
Get a brochure:
- Browse some images.
- Take another look when you’re ready.
- Get some fun wedding ideas in your inbox.
It goes without saying we also include:
- Friendly chats, whenever you want to get in touch.
- Being relaxed about whatever you need.
- Understanding and easily adapting to whatever’s important to you.
- All consultations before and after the day.
- Travel to and between locations.
- Full Public Liability Insurance.
- Learning and understanding your timeline.
- Backing up and individually-editing your pictures.
- Designing the album, along with all communication to confirm the design. Plus ordering, checking the final print and posting out.
- Advice and planning help for group photographs (if you want it.) Learning important family relationships and bridal party members.
- Adapting to the weather.
- Communication with the venue coordinator, videographer, DJ and any other vendors.
- Bringing lots of gear with plenty of backups.
- Being in the right place at the right time.
- Covering all the key elements, including getting ready, the ceremony, the details, group shots, guest candids, the wedding breakfast, cake cutting, first dance, dancing and any other shots that you or your guests ask for!